Call for Abstract
50th International Conference on Advanced Nursing Research, will be organized around the theme “Exploring New Horizons in Nursing and Research ”
Advanced Nursing Conference-2019 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Advanced Nursing Conference-2019
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
There are various types of nurses and many ways to categorize the various nursing roles. Each category of nursing courses will bring in specialized knowledge and skills. So the combination of education, certification, and experience determines the carrier path. There are different types of nursing such as registered nurse, clinical nurse specialities, nurse practitioner, home care registered nurse, operating room nurse, staff nurse, neonatal intensive care registered nurse, dialysis registered nurse.
Diabetes medical care for patients that suffer from a polygenic disease, a condition that affects the body's ability to supply or absorb enough hypoglycemic agent. This includes helping patients in watching their blood glucose and medications, serving to attenuate diabetic nerve injury, conducting biological process of medical care, managing psychosocial problems and behavioral management. These nurses even have a specialized information of the system, together with the neural structure, thyroid, endocrine, adrenals, pineal gland and therefore the generative glands. polygenic disease nurses should possess wonderful communication skills so as to relay info between patients, physicians, members of the family and even insurance corporations.
Gastroenterology Nurses also are called examination nurses. They diagnose and treat patients experiencing issues with their system alimentation and alimentary tract. They conjointly teach patients a way to manage their symptoms in their way of life. within the case of utmost conditions, can assist physicians in surgery. They conjointly work with computerized tomography scans and x-ray technology to watch and facilitate diagnose their patients, and after all, they keep patients knowing and educated concerning their conditions and therefore the treatments that they're going to must endure. A medical specialty nurse might also be referred to as in to help gastroenterologists, surgeons, physicians, and nutritionists if a scenario involves it.
- Track 2-1Patients monitor their blood sugar
- Track 2-2Minimize diabetic nerve damage
- Track 2-3Nutritional therapy
- Track 2-4Proper diet, exercise, and lifestyle
- Track 2-5Gastrointestinal Pathology
- Track 2-6Gastrointestinal Oncology
- Track 2-7Gastrointestinal Radiology
- Track 2-8Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Track 2-9Digestive Disorders
Nephrology nursing involves each preventing illness and assessing the health desires of patients and families.Medicine nurses should be enlightened, extremely masterly, and motivated. These nurses conjointly handle each organ system within the body, line of work for a holistic approach to patient care that's each difficult and bounties. Driven by technological and academic advances, medicine nursing continues to be a dynamic field with a large kind of career opportunities for nurses in the slightest degree levels.
- Track 3-1Staff nurse, hospital or outpatient settings
- Track 3-2Hemodialysis/peritoneal dialysis nurse
- Track 3-3Vascular access coordinator
- Track 3-4Transplant coordinator
- Track 3-5Organ recovery coordinator
- Track 3-6Clinical nurse specialist
- Track 3-7Pharmaceutical representative
- Track 3-8Quality management
Qualitative analysis refers to any analysis supported one thing that is not possible to accurately or exactly live. However, it permits the researchers to explore human experiences in personal contexts and additionally social contexts, and gain a larger understanding of the factors influencing these experiences. Analysis of this sort will facilitate nurses to know health and sickness experiences and provide compassionate, person-centered care.
Quantitative analysis may be referred to as an associate degree inquiry. It refers to associate degree analysis which will be accurately and exactly measured by an instrument. Instruments area unit employed in quantitative analysis facilitates to convert info into numbers. Instrument studies solely quantitative ideas
- Track 4-1Exploratory Studies
- Track 4-2Descriptive Studies
- Track 4-3Clinical Trials
- Track 4-4Predictive Studies
- Track 4-5Phenomenology
- Track 4-6Grounded Theory
- Track 4-7Ethnography
- Track 4-8Embedded Design
- Track 4-9Iterative Design
Mixed ways nursing analysis methodologies square measure progressively applied in nursing analysis to strengthen the nursing development and perceive its depth and breadth. Mixed ways analysis combines components of qualitative and quantitative analysis approaches for the broad purpose of creating up for weakness of each way. This sort of nursing analysis is possible to benefit every kind of researches.
- Track 5-1Holistic Design
- Track 5-2Iterative Design
- Track 5-3Embedded Design
- Track 5-4Triangulated Design
- Track 5-5Complementarity Design
- Track 5-6Transformative Design
- Track 5-7Expansion Design
They assume associate increasing role in providing care to vessel patients and measure the impact of their care is crucial to assess the effectiveness and their contributions to the team. Square measure usually selected as medical aid suppliers and are at the forefront of providing preventive care to the general public.
- Track 6-1Pain Management and Oncology
- Track 6-2Registered Psychiatric Nurse
- Track 6-3Nursing Board Certification
- Track 6-4Nursing Shortage
- Track 6-5Cardiology to Pediatrics
- Track 6-6Conduct Research.
- Track 6-7Often Active in Teaching and Patient Advocacy
- Track 6-8Assist Doctors or Other Medical Professionals
- Track 6-9Provide Care Independently
- Track 6-10Women’s Health, Family Care to Surgical Services
- Track 6-11Nursing Education
They are specialized within the administration of anesthesia. They're certified to produce a full spectrum of anesthesia care, as well as for surgical procedures, and should work with healthy to terribly sick people of all ages and every one levels of acuity condition.
A Certified Nurse Midwife (CNM) provides many of the same services as a gynaecologist and midwife provide. They help women with contraceptive control and gynaecologic care and also with family planning. They assists in all stages of the pregnancy cycle. This includes initial consultations as well as prenatal visits and exams and postpartum care for the mother and care of the newborn. They is able to make many of the critical care decisions.
- Track 7-1Nurse Practitioner
- Track 7-2Childbirth
- Track 7-3Obstetrical Nursing
- Track 7-4Nursing
- Track 7-5Doula
Clinical Nurse specialists square measure registered nurses, who have graduate level nursing preparation at the master’s or academic degree level as a system. Like different kinds of nursing they conjointly do give primary patient care to those below their scope. They supply skilled recommendation associated with specific conditions or treatment pathways. They concentrate on an exact space of drugs.
- Track 8-1Health Problem
- Track 8-2Care Type
- Track 8-3Setting
- Track 8-4Disease
- Track 8-5Population
- Track 8-6Normal Birth
- Track 8-7Mental Health
- Track 8-8Patient Safety using Nurse Sensitive Outcomes
Basic thought nursing is that the field of nursing that consider the foremost extreme thought of the basically sick or precarious patients. Illness anticipation and nursing thought is that the management troubled with bar medical building or human services connected contamination, a helpful (as opposition scholastic) sub-order of the study of illness transmission. New formed babies UN agency would like serious therapeutic thought are frequently conceded into a unprecedented zone of the healing facility known as the babe focused care and medical care.
- Track 9-1Clinical Nurse Leader
- Track 9-2Brain Death, Organ Donation and Transplantation
- Track 9-3Trauma Nursing
- Track 9-4Nursing Care and Physiotherapy
- Track 9-5Liver Failure and Encephalopathy
- Track 9-6End of Life Care
- Track 9-7Acute Renal Failure and Hemofiltration
- Track 9-8Acute Respiratory Failure and Ventilation
Telemedicine, the method of exploitation advanced telecommunication and information technologies thus on manufacture clinical health care at a distance. It helps eliminate distance barriers and will improve access to medical services that may usually not be consistently accessible in distant rural communities. It’s jointly accustomed save lives in essential care and emergency things. Tho' there are distant precursors to telemedicine, it's primarily a product of twentieth century telecommunication and information technologies for the event of Nursing apply.
- Track 10-1e Health: Cyber Medicine
- Track 10-2Clinical Applications of Telemedicine
- Track 10-3Preventive e Health Systems
- Track 10-4Big Data and Cloud Computing in Healthcare and International Standards
- Track 10-5Emergency Medicine
- Track 10-6Telehealth, Telemedicine and telerehabilitation
- Track 10-7Applied Health Informatics
The Goal of Disaster Nursing is guaranteeing that the foremost astounding doable level of thought is sent through identifying, supporting, and look over each affected world throughout all periods of a catastrophe occasion, incorporating dynamic cooperation all told levels of debacle composing and readiness.
- Track 11-1Disaster Response
- Track 11-2Pre Hospital care
- Track 11-3Health Challenges in the New Country
Nursing research is a research that provides evidence used to support nursing practices. Nurses use research to provide evidence-based care that promotes quality health outcomes for individuals, families, communities and health care systems. Nurses Conduct research use research in practice and teach about research. Nursing research mainly involves both quantitative & qualitative.
- Track 12-1Understanding the Symptoms of Illness
- Track 12-2Improvement of Clinical Research
- Track 12-3Prevention or Delaying of Onset of Disease
- Track 12-4Finding Effective Approaches to Achieve Optimal Health
- Track 12-5Gastroenterology Nursing
Nursing Research the word itself defines that nurses are developing their own professional knowledge. The clinical researcher nurse balances the needs of the participants and the requirements of research across settings. Nursing research practice also brings the development of their treatment procedure. It also brings the high quality research outcomes and in time better quality healthcare.
Health promotion has been a lot of vital currently on a daily basis. Nurses in education, practice, and analysis settings will participate within the advancement of health promotion not solely to the thought however to the forefront of nursing observe. Nursing professional’s square measure generally exposed to the foremost modification as they're navigating the front lines of patient care.
- Track 14-1Continued Focus on Evidence Based Practice
- Track 14-2Emerging Interest in Translational Research
- Track 14-3Expanded Discrimination of Research Findings
- Track 14-4Increased Visibility of Nursing Research
- Track 14-5Shared Decision Making
- Track 14-6Increased Emphasis on Systemic Reviews
Dermatology nursing concentrate on the treatment and care of a range of skin diseases and conditions. operating in an exceedingly wide selection of settings, together with hospitals, medicine clinics and plastic surgeons offices, medicine nurses offer take care of patients with skin problem, carcinoma, burn wounds and inflammatory disease among several different skin conditions. the sector of medicine is unbelievably Brobdingnagian, as skin is associate organ, rather like the center or kidneys and therefore the range of diseases and disorders are even as varied like different organs of the body,those who add cosmetic surgery offices typically assist with surgical and nonsurgical procedures for cosmetic problems, inborn deformities or injuries.
- Track 15-1Laser treatments
- Track 15-2Burn units within hospitals
- Track 15-3Chemical peels
- Track 15-4Private clinics
- Track 15-5Dermatology practices
A cardiac nurse, more commonly referred to as a cardiac care nurse, is a professional who cares specifically for patients are having heart problems.CCN’s will help to treat patients who have suffered or suffer from congestive heart failure, cardiac dysrhythmia, cardiomyopathy or angina problems. The nurse may perform stress tests, complete health assessments, care for a patient after an operation, or closely monitor the patient’s heart rate. Nursing theory is outlined as a collection of definitions, concepts, relationships and assumptions or propositions derived from nursing models or from alternative disciplines.
Dental nurses support dentists within the aid of patients. Their work includes serving to organize the odontology and making certain that instrumentation and dealing areas are sterile. Dental nurses facilitate by playacting tasks like ensuring the patient is comfy, recording the dentist's observations, passing instruments, employing a suction device to get rid of secretion and detritus from the patient's mouth, getting ready materials for fillings and sterilization of instruments and infection management procedures. Health and safety for workers and patients is a crucial part of the dental nurse's role.
- Track 17-1Dental Surgery
- Track 17-2Dental Hygiene and Dental Therapy
- Track 17-3Dental Technology
- Track 17-4Testimonials
A biological science nurse cares for patients who are in danger for or are plagued by, a hereditary disease or condition. they supply direct patient care, perform and analyze biological science risk assessments and educate patients and families on their risk profiles for numerous genetic conditions and the way this risk might impact their current health management. A genetic nurse will add a spread of settings, together with specialty biological science clinics wherever gene-based diagnoses and therapies are offered, prenatal and generative specialty centers, hospitals, cancer centers. Biological science plays a vital role, like medical specialty and replica, oncology, psychological state, and pediatrics.
- Track 18-1Diagnostic testing
- Track 18-2Carrier testing
- Track 18-3Susceptibility testing
- Track 18-4Pharmaco genetic testing
- Track 18-5Predictive or pre symptomatic testing
- Track 18-6Prenatal or antenatal testing
A medicine nurse provides take care of patients who either have cancer or are in danger of developing it. For cancer patients who are critically and inveterately unwell, these forms of nurses monitor their physical conditions and symptoms, produce management methods and bring down medication, and administer treatments like therapy. For patients in danger of developing cancer, they supply message services in cancer bar, screening, and detection. Advanced apply medicine nurses not solely serve patients as caregivers, however, educators, consultants, and researchers.
- Track 19-1Create management strategies
- Track 19-2Cancer prevention counselling
- Track 19-3Maintain health records